Sunday, June 17, 2007

Saturday's News on a Sunday

Yes, I still have a bit of writer's block. And by the way, Dad, I got the idea. I'm normally not one to keep journals, anyway, so maybe this will help. I don't need to be constantly...let's see here...badgered to post up some content on my blog. I know that both grandmas want to see more content, but just let me THINK for a second. (...Although I can't help but wonder if I speculate more than I wrtite... ...NAH.)

(Completely random note: So there IS the ability to use the tab key on this one!) Anyway, let me see here...Saturday was work party, there wasn't much to do. It was mainly more painting and checking one of D's ideas, which worked! Finished the Shadows of Undrentide expansion on Neverwinter Nights... ...again. Started a game on Hordes of the Underdark again late last night, went to bed just a little after 11 (Being a teenager, I think that some people would expect me to stay up past 1 in the morning, eh?), woke up to the sound of either a sneeze or one of the characters in the movie Dad was watching yelling out a cuss word.

As for today... ...slow. And QUIET. I have not seen ARM at all this morning, but I do remember hearing him say "I'm awake" over and over. KOed after that. Mainly been online since nine, so of course things have been slow for me. And I'm completely out of ideas to put down, so I guess this wraps this post up.

No comments: