Friday, June 15, 2007

...Blog Title Says All

You know what I hate most? Writer's block. Especially when you have it during times like this. So! A blog. Mom can't believe that she and dad are actually allowing me to use one, but I find it useful.

All you need to know about me is that you may call me Kimberlyn, Kimber, or my user name of Silvia. First person who calls me Kim will most likely be informed he who is the world's oldest fourteen year old is already present with a blog of his own and will be directed there. And the first person who calls me Kimberly will also be informed that the name is a brand of toilet paper and that there is a distinct N at the end.

As for the day, it involved the following: attempting to get my little brother off the computer so that way I could play Neverwinter Nights, washing both the van and the truck, and the upcoming madrigal rehearsal which is REALLY cutting my time short. Maybe I should have made the first entry AFTER home fair... Mom started hers just before Radcon, though, so this must be a tradition now. [/sarcasm]

Okay, I'm done.

1 comment:

kimalanus said...

"The more you do, the more you can do." I don't remember which mentor of many said it to me, but now, I share it with you.... Also, "Practice makes." (Phil) "A stitch in time saves nine." (Poor Richard) And finally, "If you don't write something in your blog, there won't be anything in your blog." That was me. ;o)

Kim