Monday, June 18, 2007

A Personality Test

A friend of mine, who will be known as JK here since I don't have his permission to use his name, informed me of this personality test, and so I decided to take it. It seemed like a good idea at the time.


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness |||| 13%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Interdependence |||||||||||| 50%
Intellectual |||||||||||||| 56%
Mystical |||||||||||||||| 63%
Artistic |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Religious |||||||||||| 50%
Hedonism |||| 16%
Materialism |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissism |||||||||||||| 56%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 43%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||| 70%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Romantic |||||| 30%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 56%
Anti-authority |||||||||||| 50%
Wealth |||||||||||| 50%
Dependency |||||||||||||| 56%
Change averse |||||| 23%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||| 56%
Individuality |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Sexuality |||||| 23%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 70%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Paranoia |||||||||| 36%
Vanity |||||||||| 36%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 50%
Indie |||||||||||| 45%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Maybe I'm not as introverted as I thought I was...

3 comments:

kimalanus said...

I'd be a little worried about that need to dominate if I didn't know I am the dominator...

Kim

Silvia Callisto said...

And don't I know it.

Kimber

kimalanus said...

So now we need more witty remarks for a new starting point. Get on it!@

Kim