Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Warning: Possible Rant

Yes, I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm actually posting for a second day in a row. Not very often I do this, now, is it?

The reason as to why I normally don't post daily: unlike Mom, my routine normally involves getting up, heading online, doing chores, heading back on the computer, playing video games, and most of my time is spent on stories and the like. Due to the fact that the only story that I've let on so far is Project: iNFiNiTY (which is STILL in concept stage), there's been no other big news lately. Other than the norm. ...Then again, that's how you define 'normal'.

Now then. Does anybody here hate waking up in the middle of the night/really really early morning and being completely unable to get back to sleep? Yeah, I do. Scary part is, I'm normally the first one up anyway during the school year. ('Cause I wake up at five in the morning then.) I've been having that problem a lot lately. I'm not sure if it's some sort of insomnia or something, but still.

There's also the fact that I also tend to sleep like a rock. No, really, I sleep like a rock. At Girl's Camp two years ago, all the girls in my tent were screaming their heads off. Guess who was out like a light despite people screaming in her ears? And was still out even after she had a flashlight shine on her face? And then the year previous, I was normally in the tent due to the fact that my schedule had gone like this: Saturday - Dance Festival. Sunday - Greenwood. Monday through Friday - Girl's Camp. The fact that I was kept up 'till past midnight on Sunday night really didn't help. Thus, 'Camp Sleep-a-Lot'.

Nowadays, I'm normally up at weird hours of the morning. Woke up at four-ish due to a storm that was outside. (The thunder was louder than Dad's snoring - he slept right through the thing. YES, DAD, YOU SNORE. DEAL WITH IT.) Got up at about five, played on the computer for about an hour, went back to bed, FINALLY GOT SOME SLEEP. Didn't get out of bed again until ten this morning. Hopefully, this isn't because I'm unnerved about the fact that I don't know when the first day of High School starts...

No comments: