Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I AM RISEN!

Okay, back from Greenwood and spending the week at Grandma Joan's cabin (woohoo!). And dang, I haven't updated since then...anyway!

Saw the new Transformers movie on Friday when we went to Spokane, which I thought was really going to stink...but it didn't, which surprised me. Lotta action, lotta blasting, lots of things being blasted or smashed to bits...with a good storyline, too. It shocked me, that was for sure... especially the fact that I stayed in my seat the whole time.

Just got a call this morning from one of my fellow Young Women, who I'll call AF, for girl's camp - due to the fact that they were unsure if I was going or not, she said that I was in her tent, which has been named after the infamous Black Pearl. I think it's safe to say that it's pretty obvious precisely what I'm going to be packing for camp now. At World's End was the first movie that kept me in my seat and quiet for near-three hours. No bathroom breaks at all.

So, now I've gotta pack for the 23rd of July for the week-long camp as a pirate. Mom's scared now. *grin*

No comments: