Sunday, May 11, 2008

I LIIIIIVE!!!!111!!1

Yeah, three months of not being able to figure out what to actually put on here. I find my life that routine and boring.

Finished a group History project that got turned in on the end of April. Got an A+. *does a little victory dance*

Passing math with minimum of a B! Haven't fallen below that grade at all this year! *cue confetti and streamers* I UNDERSTAND THE NUMBERS NOW!

Reading Romeo and Juliet in English. I got impatient and already read it the rest of the way through back at home. XD Yay for having Shakespeare books in the house.

End-of-the-year choir concert on the 27th. I finally get to hear the Park kids sing! (Apparently, I'm missed over there, according to Mister Henderson. People who were in it last year were going, "I miss Kim!")

Saw a super-cool video in Biology on Thursday and Friday. Predators at War. Droughts in South Africa are not a good thing, especially when the predators get antsy... Dissecting labs begin on the 16th. (Not looking forward to 'em.)

Passing tests in Health class with 'A's. Very amazed that I actually remembered all the bones in the skeletal system in the correct order. (I always get ulna and another one mixed up... Fie, now I can't remember it!)

HOLY HAND GRENADES BATMAN! It's almost the end of the school year! (It's going by way too quickly...)

Greenwood stuff - Swashbuckling. Fights coming along pretty nicely (although I still need to actually practice one of the two-on-one fights with the final member of one of the stories and then actually correograph my full-out three-way). Favorite fight deals with so many bad puns one after another, it isn't even funny. But my 'mouse on steroids' (read: excited) voice keeps coming into play and my voice keeps on becoming this harsh, shrill sounding thing.

Shirt needs to be redone. Collar's off, and parts of the lower half are falling off. Probably should undo the stitches that BD did at Radcon...

...I really need to get into the habit of making normal stuff sound interesting.

No comments: