Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Force Is Not With Me (...Mostly)

Rundown of my school week so far.

Monday - Morning started out relatively well. And then there was a problem. Problem: I must have slept on my neck wrong, because it began to hurt pretty bad. Managed to survive first through fourth hour, but in fourth hour, the pain became unbearable. Following a friend's advice, I called home and was taken home on sick-leave. Missed fifth and sixth period. That was the first sign that things were not going to go well.

Tuesday - Again, the morning started out relatively well. No 0 Hour because of the fact that I only had to come in for Monday and again for Friday. Pain in the neck was mostly gone (no pun intended). Lunch brought problems. I had lost my excuse slip, and I was not happy. Fortunately, my sixth hour teacher had already seen and there was a sub for fifth hour. Fie, for after school, I LOST MY CELL PHONE. Looked everywhere for it, and it had vanished straight off into the o-zone. I was not happy, not happy at all. Cried all the way home. It wasn't even turned in this morning.

Good news from that: I got a new one. A much-needed new one. Same number, so if someone decided to take it for themselves, they can't use it at all.

Today - Good morning again. Tragedy at lunch struck again. MY NECKLACE BROKE. My favorite charm necklace, namely the pewter charm, snapped clean in half. Dad has doubts of it being repairable. Didn't cry, but I really am miffed. Very miffed.

The Force is not with me this week.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, the date for the Choir Concert got moved. AGAIN. It is now June 2, a Monday and almost a full week after the last date.

No comments: