Friday, January 18, 2008

First of the New Year

Yes, I know, I'm just absolutely horrible.

SO! Thanksgiving was wonderful, mom's turkey and cheesecake were delicious, and was actually quiet. November was heck due to it was only half a month.

December: We had our Christmas Concert. Wonderfully done, Concert Choir had definitely improved. Could have sworn I went off during our Diva's songs, namely when I was singing low parts, but we had fun with Carol of the Bells.

Christmas: WE GOT TWILIGHT PRINCESS. I've wanted that game so badly, but now I need to motivate myself away from the computer and Sonic Adventure 2 and actually finish the game. (But the Chao...I love my Chao...they are so cute!) Also, I got more colored pencils, much-needed long-sleeved shirts, A BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER GRAPHIC NOVEL (go Mom and Dad!), Final Fantasy XII, and a Bleach Calendar just to name a few. And bracelets...a lot of bracelets.

January: ...Finals. Finals are next week. I'm confident in my Finals, it's just History that's starting to intimidate me a little due to the fact that I need to ACE it now. I am serious, I need to ACE it. ...I'll cross that bridge when I get there - I do well on tests anyway. We finished reading the Odyssey and now need to make 1) a map of Odysseus's travels and 2) come up with a 13th (although I insist it's 14th) Olympian God. (I'm tempted to go through the list of lesser deities and make an interpretation of the Goddess of Vengeance, Nemesis. Most likely will, too.)

Plans for Febuary: RADCON. I've been eagerly awaiting Radcon and some of my friends are gonna be able to go for the first time! WOOHOO!

Current Dilemma (not precisely schoolwork-related): I need a way to stop a person from changing into Cordelia on myself and my other friends. Specifically an Asian version of her. MZ, as I shall call her, is no longer the daughter of the art teacher of my middle school that I used to know. No, she is becoming preppy, a bit on the low side, and more along the lines of Cordelia Chase from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Any ideas on how to convince her that this is only gonna hurt her in the long run? She's already hurt some of her old friends already and she isn't listening to her parents about the whole situation.

No comments: