Tuesday, August 28, 2007

W00tness!

First day of high school went very smoothly. I was going to be a pessimist and expect my schedule to be completely screwed up, but no - I got the classes I signed up for...and a class that I didn't sign up for that I am just absolutely giddy about. I now have a 0 hour, meaning that I'm gonna be at school at 6:30 in the morning, but it's got a benefit of being a second choir class! I am one of two freshman in Diva's choir! So yeah. Breakfast with a song and a song before lunch! (I have lunch after fourth hour.) Downside, though, is that I'm gonna hafta run around like a chicken with its head cut off, but who cares.

[singing]I like to rise when the sun she rises, early in the morning...[/singing]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're getting up for school at 6:30 in the morning, it's not going to be too much longer before you're getting up much earlier than the sun rising. :-)

Frank Reinart

Silvia Callisto said...

I'm getting up at 5 A.M. daily. I'm already getting up earlier than the sun rising.

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting to do 2 music hours each day. Congratulations for being chosen for the Diva choir. You have a wonderful talent, be sure to share it by singing often.

GJensen

Unknown said...

How goes high school now? Have you a private voice coach yet? What classes are you taking besides two choir hours? Do you have an art class this semester? Love GJ